Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Skinny Chili

So I'm trying something new- this is my skinny chili recipe- full of veggies and healthy things. Instead of writing out the whole thing- watch the video! I can talk you through it - its like an online cooking class (dream!). Bare with me as at the end of the first half the phone rings- it was my mom so I had no choice but to take a break- why i said be back in five minutes.. who really knows. But give it a watch- try out the recipe- and as always- tell me how it goes!!! No editing skills yet folks- this will come with time I'm sure :P

Just as a side note- to finish the chili = in other words= make it look pretty when serving- you can use light sour cream- light cheddar- and green onions. Make every meal appealing to all of your senses and savour every bite- if you do that you will allow your body to feel fuller faster, you will eat less in the end, and feel great!


Dom's Skinny Chili Part 1 from Dom Friesen on Vimeo.



Dom's Skinny Chili Part 2 from Dom Friesen on Vimeo.

1 comment: